YAYAism

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

One Two Kitties

Tomorrow I'm going to stop by Mom's on my way home and pick up my kittens. They're eating regular food now and are ready to be relocated! I've already bought them food and litter nad I still have lots of kitty toys left from Tang (aka the cat from hell). Both of my new roomies are dark gray but one has a couple of small white spots on his belly and chest. The one with the white patches is named Shade or Shadey cat when he's up to no good, which is most of the time. The darker one is named Shadow and so far he seems to be the more docile of the two. Hopefully, neither of them will be as vicious as Tang. Even with a pretty good tan, I can still see faint scars from where Tang used to chew me up! As mean as he was, I still miss my Tangy Kitty.

Just FYI...When my oldest nephew was learning to count, if he wanted more than one cookie or toy or whatever, he would ask for one two whatever. For example: Can I have one two cookies? It's just one of those little memories that stuck with me. Now I'm going to have one two kitties!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home