YAYAism

Friday, June 04, 2004

Happily tired.

Today I am terribly, wonderfully tired from being at the truck stop until just after 5 this morning. The reason of being, so that I could see Jason for a little while. At first he was kind of cool towards me. He didn't seem to have much to say to me. After eating his breakfast, he picked up his check and announced that he was leaving. I was crushed. I had been there since 11:30 waiting for him to come in, even knowing that it wouldn't be until close to 4:00 AM.

Sitting at the counter, I was telling Sandy, the waitress, and Sara, the cook, how disappointed I was that he didn't stay longer. As I sulked over my coffee, I was shocked to see Jason walking back into the restaurant. He stayed and talked for another hour and this time he was MUCH more talkative. I got the feeling that he had overheard my laments. Not only was talking more, he asked me do some research for him then gave me his phone number so that I could call him today with the information. As if it couldn't wait until the next time I saw him? ;) Not only did we end up trading phone numbers, I also got invited to come hang out at a club Saturday night. Jason and a few of the people that work at he truck stop are all going to a club in Denison. Needless to say, I'm on cloud nine right now! It's going to be a great weekend!

BTW...The blonde bimbo had to leave town for a funeral. She's going to be gone for a week. At the rate things are going right now, by the time she gets back, she won't stand a snowball's chance in hell of getting between me and Jason.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home