YAYAism

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Big Daddy

I've been way tired and a little perturb both in connection with my recent dealing with Jason. The way tired part comes from spending hours at the T-stop talking until dangerously close to dawn. The perturbed part come from the blonde headed bimbo that thinks she can beat my time. It's very obvious that this idiot child only sees Jason as a meal ticket instead of the great guy that he really is. She actually had the nerve to come up and tell me that Jason had said I was too classy for him. Uh whatever...the last time I checked, there was no such thing as too classy.

After checking with a more experienced source (my sis), I found that this is a common ploy used by stupid, low-class women when they realize that the guy they're after has interests elsewhere. The same ploy was used on my sister years ago when she started dating a guy that worked at that same t-stop. She ignored the woman and kept right on dating the guy. That guy, that supposedly wasn't interested in her, is now my brother-in-law of 9 yrs. I knew Steph would know what to do. She's ALWAYS been better at dealing with this kind of stuff.

Tonight, after the show at Lonesome Dove, I'm heading up to the truck stop to see Jason. I don't think the blonde bimbo knew that Jason had already asked if I would like for him to teach my to play golf. I also don't believe she knows about the trip to Shreveport he and I have been planning or the boat race he's promised to take me on. All of this from a man that thinks I'm too classy for him, I think not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home