YAYAism

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Jail Time

On July 22,2004 I'm going to be arrested. I would greatly appreciate any donations to help me post BAIL! I'll be taking part in a charity LOCK UP for Muscular Dystrophy in July complete with police and fireman arresting me at work. I'll be transported by limo to a local restaurant to appear before the "judge". After my bail is met, I'll be free to go! (although I don't know why I would ever want to leave a bunch of men in uniforms WITH HANDCUFFS!)

As I get more details, I'll be certain to post updates. This is going to be way cool!


PS. I finally got to watch Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood. Considering that the movie had to have been named after me, you would think that I would have seen it before now. Anyway, it was a great movie and there were times when the Ya-Ya's bore a remarkable resemblance to me and my friends. Now I need to figure out how to get the whole lot together for a blood oath. HUM....maybe a Bloody Mary oath would be better. Yeah....with LOTS of Tabasco!

3 Comments:

  • You have got to get a picture of yourself behind bars. That would make a great shot!

    By Blogger twopeanuts, at 9:23 AM  

  • Somehow, I'll manage to get pics of the entire arrest and trial, even if I have to do it with a regular ole 35mm! Especially since the other pictures of me in handcuffs were destroyed along with the rest of the evidence. Oh wait, never mind. That wasn't me!!

    I always figured I'd do time someday, but I never dreamed it would be voluntary! ;)

    By Blogger YAYA, at 9:32 AM  

  • As of right now, it's supposed to be on July 22nd at noon! They will be sending me an info packet with the details. I hope they get a local fireman to deliver the packet (even though I was told it would be mailed, I can still dream). Plano has some really hunky fire fighters.

    By Blogger YAYA, at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home