YAYAism

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Updates to the Blog

I've added a couple of new items over the last two days. The audio blog, being the most obvious and the BlogRoll links section on the sidebar. I still have a thing or two that I'm trying to sort out but for the most part, I'm done changing things for awhile.

As I'm surfing, I'll be adding to the BlogRoll from time to time, so keep tabs on the sidebar for links to my favorite places on the web.

Also of note. The audio posts do not allow commenting, so I may have to do separate, supplemental text posts in order to make that feature available.

One final note from your Yaya to you..."Drive it like you stole it", sadly, does not mean to drive as if you are evading arrest.

2 Comments:

  • So...um....wadda trying to say?! Are you implying that I drive erratically? I'll have you know, I hit that minivan in self defense! It was out to get me because of my anti-minivan crusade. Besides, I did the GP a favor by putting a minivan out of commision for two weeks.

    Congrats on your new born Blog! You know you can pick my brain anytime. (just don't tickle)

    I hereby promise to be an ever faithful reader.
    UR YAYA

    PS...I've already posted your 1st comment! MMM MMM, Cherry is my FAVORITE!

    By Blogger YAYA, at 4:18 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger YAYA, at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home