YAYAism

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Three-day weekend!

I'm taking off this Friday to go cheer Alex and Sammy (my nephews) on in their Field Day events. This is the first year that I've been able to attend and I'm really looking forward to it! Not only do I get to cheer the boys on with the rest of the family, but I also get a three-day weekend too. It's good to be the YAYA!

The next few weekends are already booked up and I have no clue as to how I'm going to find the time for all that I want to do. I had to call Sue-B this morning and cancel my visit to her in Corsicana, beceause I have a show to work this weekend. I promised to do the show WEEKS ago and didn't realize, when I made plans with Sue, that it was the same weekend. As scatter brained as I am here lately, trying to keep up with stuff in my head, just isn't cutting it! I have GOT to get back in the habit of using my planner to keep track of everything I have going on.

I just glanced at the calendar and realized that I've once again planned two items for the same day. UGH!! Oh well, at least one of them is something I can easily move to another weekend.

2 Comments:

  • Wow - I dig the audioblog thing. That is cool.
    I'll have to set on eup.

    By Blogger twopeanuts, at 12:53 PM  

  • I was checking out services offering the audioblog and then noticed today that it was now part of Blogger's free services! I lucked out finding it before I had set up an account with the paid sites. Now I'm tripping on all the ideas I have for audio blogs. I will soooo be posting from karaoke on Saturday! I don't know if the singers will come across very well but I intend to try!

    By Blogger YAYA, at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home