YAYAism

Monday, May 17, 2004

The rest of the weekend.

Okay, back from a pleasant albeit uneventful lunch break.

I went out a lot this weekend as I mentioned earlier. Friday and Saturday I didn't get home until well after 2am. (I've always been a night owl). Unfortunately, I have to sleep occasionally. My plan to be at Stephenie's by 10am Sunday for a re-match was totally shattered when I didn't wake up until mom called me at 1:30 Sunday afternoon! Those late nights wear me down a lot more than they used to!

I rode my bike over to my sister's place and was glad to see that they were as worn out as I was. The re-match was postponed until after dinner when the temperature dropped below 80+ degrees. It was obvious from the start of the game that I was playing my best. After about an hour (and missing several easy balls) I decided to sit out the rest of the game. I was just too tired and I still had to ride my bike home. Stephenie my dear, wonderful, fantastic sister had pity on me and drove me home. YEAH! By nine o'clock, I was passed out on the couch for a much needed rest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home