YAYAism

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Round trip.

The BBQ at Shay's was fun, except for having to miss the BBQ itself. The girl that works two doors down from my office, stopped by to chat and return the nail polish she had borrowed. When she left, neither of us realized that her keys were still sitting on my desk! At seven o'clock, when she went to leave (an hour after I had already gone), it hit her that she was stuck! A couple of phone calls later, I was on my back to the office to rescue her. Round trip took me about an hour. It was just my bad luck that they were about to eat when as I got the call and had to leave. On the upside, as I arrived back at Shay's house, some of her other guests were leaving. One of which was a guy named Casey. He's a 22 year old twerp that gets on my nerves because he lies and tries to swindle people. At least the hour I spent driving to the office and back, saved me from having to socialize with the punk.

I had a great time when I got back to the BBQ. I've hang out with Shay and Nick and their other friends a few times before, so I knew everyone there. We sat around gabbing, playing darts and singing karaoke until nearly 2AM! In spite of being a little tired today, I consider the evening well worth it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home