YAYAism

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Changing and arranging.

Obviously, I've changed up the blog a bit. This is a learn as I go endeavor and I'm most certainly getting educated on the world of blogging. The comments have been changed from Haloscan to Blogger. I got REALLY tired of all the debugging prompts that kept coming up because of Haloscan. Unfortunately, the old comments are no longer shown on the old posts. They're still saved in my Haloscan account but they will no longer be part of my blog. With luck, the new Blogger comments will work well.

Besides changing the comments, I also changed the template for my site. For everything, a price must be paid. I got a spiffy new look to the blog and I neato profile page, but now my LINKS section is no more, UGH!!!! I suppose it's true that you can't have it all. I'm still working on a way post a permanent link section. I'll keep you posted.

By the way...feel free to let me know what you think of my remodeling!

2 Comments:

  • Okay, maybe this isn't gonna work after all. I don't know that anyone will want to register to post comments?
    Perhaps Haloscan wasn't so bad.

    By Blogger YAYA, at 12:31 PM  

  • Well - the registering was fairly quick and painless.

    And I love the new look.

    And the Haloscan thing being too busy all the time was the reason I stopped using it too...

    So.... COOL, I dig it.

    By Blogger twopeanuts, at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home