YAYAism

Thursday, May 20, 2004

This weeks Theme Thursday - FRAME

For this week's Theme Thursday, I was going to write a poem about a framed picture that sits on my desk. The picture is of myself, dancing with an ex-boyfriend. I had intended to write about what was and what could have been, but no matter how many times I revised, reworded and rewrote it, the poem just wouldn't come together. In spite of all my best efforts, I failed. It just hit me a few minutes ago, why I couldn't write that poem. He doesn't inspire me anymore. I guess I finally used up whatever love, hope, heartbreak or anger I had left for him. That's not quite right. I've used up all of the INTENSE felling I had for him. He and I are still more or less friends, so I do still care about his well-being etc. I've just exhausted all of the really deep felt emotions that inspired me to write about him.

After that revelation, I've now added a couple more things to my ever expanding "TO DO" list. First - find a new muse. Second - find a new picture for that frame!

1 Comments:

  • So many muses, *sigh* so little time. I don't really want to KEEP any of them. I just want to play with them for awhile.

    Okay, I lied. I might wanna keep a few, if they're REALLY amusing. ;)

    By Blogger YAYA, at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home