YAYAism

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Having a perfectly shoeless day!

It is 1:36 P.M. and I have yet to put on my shoes today. I have them. They're on the floor next to my desk. I just haven't bothered to put them on. I carried them from the car when I came into the office this morning. My goal is to go through my entire day without shoes. Then and only then will it be a TRUE perfectly shoeless day! Considering that I'm already more than half way there, I think I'm off to an excellent start.


***UPDATE***

It is now 5:30 and I am STILL shoeless! Almost home free!

1 Comments:

  • It's a poor compromise for nakie time, but it's a start. My petition for mandatory nakie time is on-hold until Steph gets to Congress. I figure it's way more likely to get passed if I have connections on the inside. It's not what ya know honey...it's WHO you know. ;)

    By Blogger YAYA, at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home