YAYAism

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Smitten or Slap Happy...You decide.

I'm was pretty excited when I left the truck stop, but I think a little of it might be contributed to the mass quantities of coffee I consumed! I mentioned Big Daddy on an earlier post. I've noticed him at the T-Stop nearly every time I go in these days. The last time I saw him, we had only a brief conversation before he left. Last night, he and I ended up talking for THREE HOURS! During that time, I managed to find out a bit more about him and so far he seems like a pretty cool guy and damn funny! The fact that he's NOT married, has his own truck and is GAINFULLY employed, puts him leaps and bounds ahead of anyone I've dated since I broke up with Michael 2 years ago!

After those few hours, my normally painfully shy/fearful self was comfortable enough with him to tenatively plan a trip to Shreveport, LA. The company he works for offers bus trips to and from Shreveport every couple of months and he and I are planning to go on the next one around July. A lot can happen between now and July, so I'm not getting too worked up over the whole thing. I have to admit though, I am pretty excited to have met what seems to be a decent guy. We shall see.

BTW...Big Daddy's real name is Jason!

this is an audio post - click to play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home