YAYAism

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Corsicana here I come.

I'm looking forward to my trip to Corsicana this weekend and a much needed break! I have to call Sue-B today and make sure everything is still a "GO" on her end and get directions. I hope nothing goes wrong. Sometimes it seems that the more I'm looking forward to an event, the more likely it is the fall though. Oh wait, that's just life. Nevermind.

I'm going out to kakaoke tonight as usual. I don't know if I'll stay all night. Nacho came by the office Monday and went with me on my lunch break. He plans on coming by the club tonight to see me. I guess I'm too nice. I just couldn't bring myself to jump his case about the stalking business. I just want it to fade away without confrontation.

I think I'll go by the T-Stop again tonight and see if I can run into Jason (aka Big Daddy). I'm hoping to see him a least once before I leave out Saturday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home