YAYAism

Monday, June 07, 2004

Dying for a change.

While I was at Kelly's place on Saturday, I helped her put highlights in her hair. When we finished her's, we dyed mine. The color was supposed to be a dark brown similar to my natural shade. What we ended up with was nearly BLACK! Rinsing the dye out of my made me think of grape cool-aid! It's funny of that all the times that I've colored my hair, this one time would merit the greatest reaction. Nearly everyone I've seen over the weekend has comented on my darker the normal hair. I hoping that after a couple of more shampooings, the color will fade some and be closer to my own. I've already noticed that some of the gray is showing through again. That really sucks because the only reason I colored it in the first place was to cover my gray. Sometimes I just can't win for losing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home