YAYAism

Monday, June 07, 2004

Night Out

The night out with Jason and the people from the truck stop was fun, but not all that I hoped it would be. I didn't get the attention from Jason that I was looking for. I was bothered by this at first but I soon realized that he wasn't talking to hardly anyone. It was pretty obvious that he didn't care for the bar scene. Toward the end of the night after most of the group had gone home, he was a bit more relaxed and talkative.

I called him a couple of times on Sunday. Once to fill him in on what he missed when those of us remaining went to the truck stop for breakfast and a second time to invite him to meet me for coffee. He was on his way to Oklahoma and wouldn't be back until 3 or 4 AM, so he wasn't able to meet me. However, he did promise to meet me Tueday night after he gets off work. It's a step in the right direction. I think the best plan is to take my time and let things unfold at their own pace. (Okay maybe just a little nudge now and then to keep things interesteing).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home