YAYAism

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Perpetual Motion to EYOB

Perp Mo has been a hobby/interest of mine since I was about 13 yrs old. It was at that time, that I was first introduced to perpetual motion and was told that it couldn't be done. I don't believe that to be true.

From that point on, I began to study perp mo and the various attempts that have been made over the centuries. Studying the various machines and the reasons they did not work, has been a valuable tool in my own little quest. I have several ideas and even a few designs for machines of my own. Some of them I found to be flawed early on still others remain to be investigated. At present, my favorite hobby is on hold. I'm focusing on getting a laptop for my home office/lab. In a couple of months, I should have everything set up to my liking. At that time, I will be able to defer both time and money to me pet project.

I won't be posting details of my work here for obvious reasons but, I may ocassionally post updates. If there is anything else you want to know, ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home