YAYAism

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Problems

Every letter I typed for the title of this post, caused an error message. I've been having tech problems for the last couple of days. Today, not only is Blogger acting up, but my right hand has been tingling since I got up at 7 this morning. I've had that awful pins and needles feeling in my fingers and palm for the last 4 hours!!! I'm guessing that I must have slept on my side last night but, if that were the case, it should have long since gone back to normal. Admittedly, I'm becoming a little concerned.

Anyway, the weekend was awesome. Friday night I took off bar hopping with a cowboy I barely knew and, ended up not coming home until nearly 9 the next morning. That was one of the wildest rides I've been on in a long time! YEEEEE-HAAAAWWWW!

Saturday night was Kelly H.'s B-day party. I was supposed to work the show but when I got to the club, I found out that Betty had cancelled the wedding she was going to cover. I ended up getting to hang out after all!

Sunday I spent the better part of the day hanging out at Mom's and watching Red Skelton videos (Freddie the Freeloaded KICKS BOOTY!. I left Mom's around 5ish. i had to go home to get leftover cake from Saturday's party and drop it off at the B-day girls house (now that she was home and SOBER!) before heading over to Margo's for dinner.

STALKER STATUS REPORT: Yesterday, Nacho, AKA Stalker #1, called my friend Margo and left a message for me to call him. Yeah Right! He ended up buzzing by her house a couple of time before I left at 10ish. The last time he showed up was at teh club on a Thurday night about a month ago. I was outside on the phone when he walked up and I said hello but after that, I ignored him until he finally left. I was hoping that he had FINALLY gotten the hint, but I guess not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home