YAYAism

Monday, July 26, 2004

I Will Survive

I made it through the week and nobody got hurt.   I barely even had to threaten anyone!  I had a few non-disireables Friday night, but I dealt with it.  JoAnn (Joey)(Roo) came by after her show ended and we headed over to IHOP after I closed mine down.  Typically, when Joey and I get together, we end up being out ALL night and the better part of the next day.  We don't get to really hang out very often, so when we do meet up, we try to make the most of it!  This week, however, we called it an early night.  We decided a little after 5 a.m. that it was time to call it a night.  

Saturday was pretty cool.  I ran some errands then met up with Sara.  Went went out to eat, then headed up to the club to shoot a few games of pool before I went to work.  The show went well.  It was a pretty busy night, which makes the time pass much more quickly.  All in all, it was a pretty good night.

Sunday, I didn't do much other than rest.  It was a long week, but I survived.  I spent the evening at Mom's watching TV.  Michael called to talk for a little while.  He's wanting to come down for the weekend again, but he doesn't know exactly when he'll be able to.  He's supposed to call me next weekend to work out the details of my trip up there in two weeks.  

Sue called this morning, and things are all set for the Corsicana part of my trip.  I'm really looking forwarded to spending the weekend just chilling out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home