YAYAism

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Happy Hump Day

Once again, I find myself laboring to get over that hump in the middle of the week. Work was fairly busy this morning, but it has finally slowed down to a snails pace. I'm okay with snail right now. Tonight I'm spending the evening in. Since I'm covering karaoke shows Thursdays, Friday and Saturday, tonight will be the only rest I'll get until Sunday. It will be a good night for me to start working on the home office I've been trying to set up since I moved in nearly two years ago. I really want to get the office in shape because I'm hoping to get a computer for home within the next couple of months. Hopefully, I'll be able to find a used laptop pretty cheap. At this point my main goal is to get connected. I can worry about speed etc later.

2 Comments:

  • I'm heading after work to buy Starsky & Hutch and The Simple Life (season one). And fighting the urge to splurge on some bad arse speakers to play Rhapsody through. Must. Obey. Budget. ahh - screw it

    By Blogger twopeanuts, at 12:14 PM  

  • What is this word "budget"...I do not understand??? ;)

    By Blogger YAYA, at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home