YAYAism

Monday, July 12, 2004

Weekend Re-cap 7/9 to 7/11

This weekend was pretty good. I spent a lot of time practicing my pool game Thursday, Friday and Saturday. My game still sucks, but I think I'll be able to get back into the groove. Practice makes perfect!

Even though I got a late start Saturday (I slept til 5 PM), I still managed to have a good time. Sue-B came down late Saturday night and that was cool. I got to hang out with her as well as Sara and Kelly(H) at the Dove, then we all went out to breakfast.

Sunday I hung out with Sue for awhile before she had to leave. We went to lunch and then shopping at Wal-Mart. I am rather proud of myself, I only spent $21.21 at Wally World instead of my usual $40+. Sue-B left around 3 and I spent the rest of the day at Mom's.

I had to bomb my apartment for FLEAS!!! I took both kittens to Mom's with me and gave them baths at her place. THEY DID NOT LIKE IT!!! I have lots of pretty red scratches on my arms to document their protest of flea baths! They both fought so much that they nearly drowned themselves. Nimbus was actually coughing up soapy water for an hour or so after having her bath. They were so pissed at me, they wouldn't get anywhere near me until this morning!

Sunday was Michael's 29th B-Day. I got to talk to him for awhile and sang "Happy Birthday" to him over the phone. It was kinda of funny, because I was sitting inside Arby's with Sue at the time! The other restaurant patrons were looking at me so strangely, and I have no CLUE as to why?! You would think that they had never heard someone sing "Happy Birthday" before. GEEZ!

BTW: If you notice any mis-spelled words, DEAL WITH IT!!! The spell checker on Blogger is BLOKEN!!! (Bloken was intended...a throw back from when Sammy was little!)

From UR YAYA TO U...If it ain't BLOKE...don't FITS IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home