YAYAism

Friday, July 30, 2004

Finally Friday!!!!

At last, Friday has come.  Today is going to be pretty low key, I hope.  I'm leaving the office at 11:40 to go donate blood then book it back here to meet up with my co-worker and boss.  Dale is taking us to lunch for Linda's birthday!  Seafood...uuummm. 

As soon as I get off work tonight, I have to head up to Sherman to order my new bed!  Hopefully It'll be delivered Monday.  Saturday I have an ACN meeting in Dallas from 9am until 2pm.  On the way back, I'm hoe to stop by Kelly's for a little while.  Saturday night I'm working the karaoke show at the Lonesome Dove.  The other Kelly is celebrating her birthday (Aug 2nd) this weekend, so it should be a fun night.  Sunday, I have to get the old bed moved out of my room and get it rearranged for teh new bed to be delivered Monday morning.  Another bus but gratifying weekend!

1 Comments:

  • Blogger is having problems today, so my post is going to be postponed. For some reason the damn thing won't let me type anything.

    Oh well.

    From UR YAYA 2 U...Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy!

    By Blogger YAYA, at 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home