YAYAism

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

HUMPDAY *$#&@#*&%$@*

It's Wednesday, Humpday, and boy am I ever having a hard time getting over! I'd rather be just about anywhere other than here!

I DON'T WANNA WORK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T WANNA WORK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

Why, oh why, couldn't I have been born rich, instead of so damn beautiful!!!! *sigh* I guess I can't have EVERYTHING!



The Tuesday night show at Dove was better than I expected. The last couple of weeks have been pretty slow, but last night was a little better.

In the bar business, there's always a lull during the late summer. Hopefully, now that summer is nearly over and school is starting up again, things will pick up.


1 Comments:

  • I'll make it blunt. Tell me a little bit about your infatuation, if I can call it that, with Perpetual Motion??

    By Blogger EYOB, at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home