YAYAism

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

All Better!!!!!!!!

Blogger got it fixed!!!

It's posting time Baby!

Last night I had the show at Lonesome Dove. It was a pretty slow night for the most part but towards the end of the night, a few really good singers turned up! I ended up running until 1:45! On the way home, I got stopped by the local police due to the headlight being out. He was pretty cool. I told him that yes I knew the light was out. I'd had an accident a little while back and just didn't have the extra $130 to replace it. He'd let me go with a warning and said that if he saw me again, he would remember that we had already talked and not stop me again. Now that's cool.

I stopped by the truck stop after the cop let me go. I'm more or less broke until I get paid on Friday so I only bought a bottle of milk to stave off the hungries. I was joking around with the cook and asked him what kind of free food did they have. He said he'd make me anything I wanted! I ended up getting a breakfast burrito and he even added the cheese I normally order. Yet another way cool experience! So far, this has been a pretty good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home