YAYAism

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Weekend Re-Cap 8-6-04 to 8-9-04

Corsicana was great. Sue and I had a blast, mostly just hanging out. Sue had to work Sunday, so I spent most of the day at the pool. It took close to 5 hours, but I actually got a sunburn! Most of it has already turned brown, but I still have a couple of red patches.

For those of you that care...I didn't get to see Michael this weekend. He had to work an emergency gas leak over the weekend. I only got to talk to him briefly Saturday night. Oh well, you can't have everything.

I did scope a really cute guy when I was lounging poolside. The laudry room is right off the pool area, and he had come through with a laundry basket. He spoke to me as he was coming in the gate, but left after getting his laundry started. After a few minutes, he was back this time in swim trunks rather than the shorts and T-shirt he was wearing before. He never got in the pool. He just laid out for awhile. Me, being the coward that I am, could bring myself to talk to him outside of asking how to get to Taco Bell. One of these days, I'm going to grow a backbone!

I ended up not coming back until Monday morning. Sunday evening I got a migraine and decided that it would be safer to stay the night rather than risk trying to drive. The drive in was awful. A drive that would normally take less than an hour, took almost 2 hours because of rush hour traffic! I don't think I'll be making THAT drive again anytime soon! It only takes an hour and a half to make the WHOLE drive on the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home