YAYAism

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Neglect

I know, I know, I've been neglecting my blog. Things have been busy here at the office. YEAH, I've actually been WORKING! Hard to believe I know, but even I have to buckle down and make a living once in awhile. Anyway, last week was kinda rough, but it workrd itself out. Once again I'm on an even keel. Or at least as even as it gets in my topsy turvy little world.

I'm gearing up for the Bitch Convention Sept 6th and the Oldies Festival Sept 11th. So far September is looking to be a pretty good month! I hope to work in another trip to Corsicana. I may even take a vacation day or two, so that I can stay a few days instead of just the weekend.

I'm stuck on The Remedy by Jason Mraz
(if you've got the poison, I've got the remedy)

If you haven't heard him, you GOTTA check him out. I may have to buy the CD, he's that good.

I guess that's it for now. Happy Hump Day

1 Comments:

  • Now that's the slacker calling the slacker slack!!! You haven't posted to YOUR BLOG since, Um let me think....JULY 12?!!!

    Besides as a member of the Church of the Subgenius, I MUST HAVE SLACK!! Bob says so. NAH! :P


    If you don't know, don't ask...Bob cannot be explained in mere words.

    By Blogger YAYA, at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home