YAYAism

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Pain in the A$$

Seeing as most of the persons reading this are close personal friends of mine, I don't mind sharing this. Today I woke up with an awful pain in the ass. Not a guy mind you, but a literal pain in the ass. I have a major sore spot in my right hip. I don't know what I did, but OUCH!

Okay, enough about my arse. The Bitch convention was fun. I won the title "ANGEL" Bitch this year!!! A special thanks to all of my friends that voted for me. And I doublely appreciate those of you that thought enough of me to vote TWICE!! What kind of election would it have been without a little contraversy! Having a good time at the convention almost makes up for having to stay home Saturday night because of my car breaking down yet again.

I got all dolled up Saturday night. I was even wearing a dress (a REALLY short dress I might add). On my way to the club, the damn car started overheating. I stopped and added water and oil (both were low but not dangerously low). I took off again, but the overheating continued. I finally stopped and called Mom and Gene to come get me. It was already after 10PM. Gene and I thought we had found the problem, but we would have to wait until morning to fix it. We were thinking it must be one of the hoses. WRONG!! The next day, when we checked it out in the day night, we found the real problem. The heater core is out. I had to call my friend Dave (my car Doctor) in to bypass the heater core. That type of mechanic work is more than a little out of my league! Dave patched me up until I can afford the parts to fix it right.

As of right now, everything is okay.

From your YAYA to U: If you miss your window of opportunity...get a sledge hammer and make a new one!!

2 Comments:

  • Depending on the car - the heater core can be a real pain in ass to replace. Just about the entire interrior dash had to be removed in my car to get the old one out.

    By Blogger twopeanuts, at 7:00 AM  

  • Dave took a brief look at it, and said it shouldn't be too bad. I know that the heater core is BEHIND the fire wall. It had been leaking into my passenger side floor board. Maybe if I had passengers more often, I could have found the problem BEFORE I broke down.

    BTW...I've got the shroom vases I told you about all packed and ready to go. I'll probably mail them on the 17th (my next payday). I hope you like them.

    By Blogger YAYA, at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home