YAYAism

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Gone Daddy Gone

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is...

this is an audio post - click to play


For those of you that are audio challenged...

I recently found out that Big Daddy is about to be a Daddy again. It seems that his ex-girlfriend and mother of his 3 yr old daughter is pregnant with his second child. From talking to him, I was under the belief that his relationship with her had ended quite some time ago. Wrong. Apparently it wasrecent enough for her to be expecting! Anyway, considering my past experience with ex's that aren't quite ex's yet, and all of the back and forth BS that goes along with those situations, I decided that Big Daddy would be best left alone.

I just can't see setting myself up for another fall. I'm just glad that this came to light before I got hooked on him. At least I'm spared the heart break time time around.

3 Comments:

  • No need for a Starbuck trip this time around. I really liked Jason but I was far from in love or anything. We'll still be friends but I no longer consider him date-able.

    By Blogger YAYA, at 9:45 AM  

  • UGHHHHHHHHHH! I fogot that email you gave me to use! Its me Sara. What happened with Big Daddy! I cant hear the audio. I dont have speakers!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:02 PM  

  • Sara, I hope you know that I edited this entry JUST for you. I'll send you an e-mail tomorrow that has the alternate address in it.

    C U Later
    YAYA
    aka Fluffy Gigglehiney
    aka Angela

    By Blogger YAYA, at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home