YAYAism

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Kitty Corner

Well the kittens are settling in nicely. They're having a ball attacking my hair in the middle of the night. At least once a night, I wake up to little kitty cat claws digging into my back as a kitten fights with my ponytail. FUN.

I decided to change their names from Shadow and Shade to Stratus and Nimbus. They seem to like their new names. Nimbus will even meow back at me every time I call him by name. Stratus doesn't "talk" all that much, he just kinda sits and watches from a safe distance but he will turn and look at me if I call his name. So far so good. They haven't broken anything yet, although they did knock my clock radio and my cellphone off of the night stand so that they could nap.

I guess I had best start cat-proofing my apartment BEFORE they do any serious damage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home