YAYAism

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Always Running Behind

Running later than usual today. I guess I stayed up too late writing that letter. It's going to be a long day and an even longer night! It'll take a brass band to get me out of bed in the morning! Think I'll get a couple of people to call in the AM to make sure I get out the door on time tomorrow.

Right now I'm listening to "Into the Fire" by Sara McLachlan on RealRhapsody. Right now I only have a trial membership but I think I may pay the $10 a month and keep it for awhile. I've found so many great songs that I haven't heard in years! I want to at least burn off a couple of CD's before I give it up. AAHHHHH Radio Song by R.E.M. . Hey, hey. hey. Everything to show and everything to hide.

2 Comments:

  • I've been meaning to try rhapsody for a while.
    I'll have to check out the trial you mentioned.

    By Blogger twopeanuts, at 9:11 AM  

  • It is really great. You can find and load just about anything! There were a couple of pretty obscure songs that I found in just a few clicks! RealRhapsody RULZ man!

    By Blogger YAYA, at 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home