YAYAism

Monday, November 22, 2004

The Weekend 11/12 to 11/21

The Friday night show went pretty well. It wasn't jam packed, but it was steady all night. I felt kind of like a rookie because of all of the blunders I was making. My friend JoAnn hang out with me all night, which was cool. I don't think I would have survived the night without her moral support!

I stayed in bed until nearly 3PM Saturday afternoon. I only got up then because 1) I was getting hungry and 2) I had to go to the car dealership to have my stereo replaced. I now have a working tape deck WOO HOO! Now if only I could fing my Violent Femmes tape.

Saturday night was the Lonesome Dove as usual. I wasn't in a very good mood, so I stayed on the stage most of the night. Once in a while I'd go over to chat with Sara and Kelly H. for a few minutes. I really didn't want to be bothered by the rest of the crowd, so I stayed out of reach.

Sunday was another stayed in bed until 3PM day. When I finally got up, I decided to go to the movies and see National Treasure starring Nicholas Cage. It was an awesome movie! All the historic clues were cool and there are even some funny moments that had me laughing out loud. I would seriously considering buying National Treasure for my personal collection.

I spent the rest of Sunday at Mom's watching TV until I fell asleep. I finally went home at 12:30 this morning.

The boys were excited by the Mortal Kombat 3 cheats codes I found for them. They were trying all sorts of "new" moves this morning. I'll have to mess with it this weekend to try and unlock the rest of the cheats. After the holidays, I'm going to start looking for more games for the Sega Saturn game console that I have. I've found several on E-bay, but I want to check out the different types before I buy them. I don't want to end up with a bunch of games that we never play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home