YAYAism

Monday, November 01, 2004

On the Road Again!

After blowing up yet another car, I'm finally on the road again! My '93 Cavalier finally gave up the fight on Sunday night last week as I was coming home from Corsicana. I'm thankful that I made it back home before the car quite on me!

The car lot had my car for a week before thet finally figured out that the head gasket had blown (for the third time). Rather than taking even more to fix the car (which would probably break down again sooner than later), they let me trade my car in. I'm now the excessively proud owner of a 1998 Oldsmobile Achieva SL! It's a white sedan with a spoiler and some really sharp looking wheel covers and it's a 6 cylinder. I (heart) my car. I shall call him Archie! (my car except for the wheels)

I really didn't want to take my vacation time to cover car problems, but at least I had it to cover missing a week of work.

There's another post coming (probably tomorrow) covering my 33rd B-day last Friday! It was quite a weekend, and MORE than made up for the lousy birthday I had last year. So far 33 has been a hella good time!

2 Comments:

  • Congrats - and Happy B-lated B-day!

    By Blogger twopeanuts, at 1:56 PM  

  • Thanks Scott! ;)

    I can't post much...My boss is watching me like a hawk because he's still pissed about me being gone last week.

    CU Later
    YAYA

    By Blogger YAYA, at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home