YAYAism

Friday, October 15, 2004

All Nighter

It's giong to be a rough day. I can tell already. I know because I've had absolutely NO sleep. I'm well aware that this is my own damn fault, but I did get a lot accomplished.

Steph (my sis) called yesterday evening to ask if I could start keeping the boys every morning. She would drop them off sometime between 6 and 7 AM (depending on the day) and then I would drop them off at school. No big deal. I've done this before.

I went to karaoke as I usually do on Thursday nights. I hung out with a few guys that I've recently met. We all ended up going to the truck stop for breakfast. I didn't leave the truck stop until 4:30 this morning. The guys left at around 3:30, but my friend Deb (Deb-Deb for those that would know) stayed and talked for another hour. We don't often get to just sit and chat, so it was great getting to catch up.

When I did finally go home, I knew that if I laid down, I wouldn't be able to get up when the boys came over. SOOOOOOOOO, with that in mind, I opted to stay up. I got a lot of my weekend "TO DO" list knocked out. Except for being over tired, I'm feeling pretty good. I even got a couple of "ROUND TO ITS" completed! All in all, I'd say it's worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home