YAYAism

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Weds and Thurs

I will be away from the office on both Wednesday and Thursday. I have insurance classes on those days, slightly out of town (Irving for those that know the lay of the land around here). Anyway, I won't be able to post anything on either of those days, but I promise to come up with something totally terrific for Friday (I swear, no more declarations of love for my laptop either). I'll have to do some serious digging in the gray matter and cook up something special! Let's just hope that it doesn't end up burnt like the rest of my cooking. ;)

For now I leave you with these:
What is greater than God,
Meaner than the Devil,
Poor people have it,
Rich people don't want it,
And if you eat it, you will die.
-AND-
Little Miss Endicott,
With a white petticoat,
And a red nose,
The longer she stands,
The shorter she grows.
-AND-
What never has been and never will be?
You can leave your answers in the comments!!!
I'll post the answers on Friday along with the promised post.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home