YAYAism

Monday, October 11, 2004

10/08 to 10/10 Recap

This weekend was pretty good I must say. I got to hang out with my friend Sara Friday night. Even though the club was WAY slow, it was cool just to be able to sit and gab for more than a minute or two. Saturday night I had to work the show at Dove while Betty covered a wedding and another show in Sulpher Springs. It wasn't jam packed, but it was a fairly busy night and it went by quickly. After the show, I made my usual trip to the truck stop for breakfast. Several people from the club were there. I ended up sitting with James, one of the regulars at karaoke. He turned out to be a really nice guy and I enjoyed talking to him. As I was leaving, I ran into a guy that my sister and I used to hang around with as teenagers. We chatted for awhile about the family and other friends. We traded phone numbers in order to keep in touch.

My only gripe about Saturday night is that Rob didn't show up. I never know when he's going to turn up, but I'm always glad when he does. If we could only establish some sort of a consistent schedule!

I spent sunday either sleeping, shopping or watching TV. When I finally got up around 1:00, I went down to Mom's. We loaded up and went shopping at Big Lots and Wal-Mart. Afterwards, I went back to mom's and watched TV until way too late.

Not a bad way to spend a weekend, if I do say!



I spent most of Sunday either sleeping, shopping or watching TV. When I finally got up Sunday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home