YAYAism

Thursday, October 14, 2004

I'm a bright girl! My mama tells me so.

If stupidity were punishable by death, I would have been executed YEARS ago. Last night, I locked my self out of my car. I had to go the the dealership this morning and get another key. If this day gets any worse, I'm going to go hide under a rock or something.

I finally got a work table for my office/lab. It was quite a feat getting it up the stairs! Knock on wood, in the two years that I have lived in my apartment, I have not fallen down/up the stairs(yes I fall UP stairs too). I have had a couple of close calls, but no actual falling. Those of you that know me personally should realize that this have got to be some sort of miracle. Thanks be given to whatever powers that be that have kept me from bruising my backside! I think my fear of stairs and falling down/up them might be a contributing factor. It's hard to fall when you have a death grip on the handrail! ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home