YAYAism

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A much needed update!!!

I know I'm neglecting my poor blog, but there has been so much going on that I really haven't had the time to sit down and write a post!!! I have a kick-ass new computer at home now, so I'll start posting more often. The big news right now is Mom is moving to Houston this weekend to be with Stephenie and the grandkids. Since Sammy broke his neck, he needs constant care and supervision until he recovers. I'll be spending the next few days over there helping her pack, so that they can leave early Saturday. I have to pick up Steph and Alex from the airport Friday night, so that she can drive the moving van to Houston.

Much more to come....

1 Comments:

  • Hey! Havent seen u around much anywhere lately..well not true i sawu had logged into Mystic Saga the other day (may 26th or so)..hope everything going good and that u update soon! take care of yourself

    Sincerely,

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home