YAYAism

Thursday, May 19, 2005

My Dahling Darren!


Hanging out at karaoke last night, I snapped this pic of Darren! He's an absolute dahling and one of my favorite partners in crime. I hadn't seen him in a couple of months, and it was great getting to hang out with him again. We had a blast singing and dancing all night. I think the best part was getting JoAnn (his sister and one of my best friends) to mess up on her song. She's the HOST of the karaoke show, and we had her laughing so hard she couldn't sing! Now THAT'S entertainment!

3 Comments:

  • Hmmm. Darren reminds me of myself only younger and with less hair. lol Love yaYAYA!!
    MWaz. GLaD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:25 PM  

  • Hiya GLaD! Thanks for commenting! LOL Darren is 28 and in the 5 years I've known him, I have never seen him with hair!

    By Blogger YAYA, at 9:00 AM  

  • He looks like a good egg. (no pun intended!) In all my 42 years I've finally discovered that I'm .............42. !!Lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home