YAYAism

Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm in Good Hands!

The last two weeks I haven't posted much, because my new boss has been in the office training. I've been debating for months, as to whether I should stick around here or look for greener pastures. After spending these last two weeks getting to now my new boss, I have decided to stay put. He's turned out to be a cool guy, with a lot ethusiasm and great ideas for the agency. I really think he is going to be great to work for/with!


BTW.... did I mention that he's buying a high tech coffee maker for the office? My little caffine saturated heart is doing back flips!!!

1 Comments:

  • glad to hear things looking up for u at the agency! and woohoo hey while he getting high tech coffee makers can he mail me one? oh well i'll live...hey look i finally posted on here/ take care of yourself v@lk..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home