YAYAism

Monday, December 20, 2004

Pony Up!

Another weekend has come and gone all too quickly! The highpoint of the weekend was getting to spend time with my family from Houston. My aunt Lupe, my cousin Eloise and Eloise'e daushters Christina and Rami came up for Stephenie's graduation. Even though thier visit was short, I really enjoyed it! I'm hoping to take a trip down to visit some weekend. I want to make more of an effort to keep in touch with them.

The on-line chess is starting to get interesting. I met some other players that prefer faster game play, so I think it'll be a lot more interesting from this point on. If you happen th be on gameknot look me up. I play under the ID "angelao". I finished (and lost) my first game today. Even though I lost (quickly), it was still fun and I accepted the next challenge from the same opponent.

I surfed around and found another online chess site at letsplaychess.com. I'm acually getting to play in a tournament! You can keep up with my standing in the tournament by clicking the new "ChessWorld" icon on the sidebar. On this site you'll see me as "YAYAism" so I won't be too hard to find!

That's all for now!


1 Comments:

  • You have a very nice blog! I have a horse related site. Check it out if you get any time:
    http://www.horseoutlet.com/ ,Kyle

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home