YAYAism

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Much Ado About Everything

There are lots of things churning about in my little world. Steph is finally graduating from college next week. My friend Sue may be coming up from Corsicana for the weekend. Kelly's daughter will have her first birthday party on Saturday. Next weekend, some of my family from Houston will be coming down for Steph graduation. I haven't even begun shopping for Christmas. I need to take my car in to have the serpentine belt replaced and I really need new tires. There is so much to do and so little time. There are so many things I need but so little money. I'm stressing. I'm stressing. I'm stressing.


I'm also pissed off because I lost one of my pretty chrome wheel covers. The idiots that replaced my tire on Monday, didn't put the cover on correctly and now it's lost! If i thought it would do any good, I would call and raise hell. I know that they won't do anything for one plastic/chrome wheel cover. I guess I'll have to start shopping for new wheel covers too. Geez does it ever end??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home