YAYAism

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Stalker rant and other things.

I’m really irritated lately by men that just won’t take “NO!” for and answer. How is it that these guys think following me around, dropping in while I’m at a friend’s house or camping out in the parking lot of my apartment is going to gain them any favor? I’m sick of it to the point that this normally easygoing gal is about to come UNHINGED! The next one that shows up at my door or in my face, in any way form or fashion, is in for a VERY rude awakening. The gloves are off boys so bring it.

On a much happier note: I called Michaels’s mom yesterday, while on my lunch break. She’s such a great person to talk to. I really enjoy our conversations. I told her that she was welcome to call me whenever she wanted to and she told me to be certain to come see her if I travel down that way. If I ever get the chance, I’ll make it a point to meet her in person.

Shay called me last night, wanting to go out. We met up about 7:30 at Cowboys, but only stayed there for 30 minutes. Her husband met us up in Allen at another club and we hung out there until it closed at midnight. (So much for putting myself on restriction.) Tonight is karaoke at Lonesome Dove and tomorrow Betty wants me to come out to the Dennison show and meet some guys from Oklahoma. This weekend is already booked solid. Between running all of my errands and getting my sister moved, I’ll be up to the eyeballs in activity. Being busy during the weekend is good. It keeps me out of trouble, but then there’s still he other five days of the week to worry about. Oh well, I can only live one day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home